Sunday 21 June 2009

Pattern Live: Typography is the language of nature





1. Typography is the language of nature.

2. Everything around us can be represented & understood through fonts.

3.If you graph these fonts, patterns emerge.
'Therefore there are patterns everywhere in nature' (Max Cohen in the film 'Pi')

My passion for type never seeds to find an end. I can keep on going on with how much typography can fascinate the world as well as have a great affect on our usual lifestyles.
Therefore I decided to demonstrate how type is influential and important for us.

Adopting Maximilian Cohen's theory search in the film 'Pi'. I decide to portray my idea based on the pattern and schism sample. And therefore printing it on acetate paper and exploring its capability on different surfaces, demonstrating a consistent Pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment