Friday 19 June 2009

HP Workstation: It's all about child's play




The next brief that I chose from the D&AD 09, was the HP Workstation laid out project.
The brief was to produce a piece that explained the capability of the HP Workstation to achieve anything the mind conceals.
I found the topic to be quite interesting and challenging as it can be thought of in many different ways.
Trying to stay out of the 'cliché' norms and avoiding any dull ideas, I put myself in my childhood years, as they are my most creative years. This worked well with the suggested brief, as a young infants consciousness is still fresh and can be playful in its creativity.
I therefore attempted to grasp that fresh mind by producing images of child like acts. The scene consists of an individual and a HP Workstation empty box.
As a child I use to love playing around with left over object. A box would be my most 'fun toy' at the time as I could use it for anything I wished for. My imagination could run for ages none stop while I spent time playing with an empty box.

No comments:

Post a Comment